Economics and Business
Op deze pagina:
The QTEM Destinations
The QTEM network currently consists of 13 top business schools in Europe, Australia, Asia and Canada and aims to expand to more than 20 partners worldwide over the next years.
- The Solvay Brussels School of Economics and Management (Université Libre de Bruxelles) (Belgium)
- Goethe-Universität Frankfurt am Main (Germany)
- LUISS Guido Carli (Italy, Rome)
- Waseda University (Japan, Tokyo)
- University of Amsterdam (The Netherlands)
- BI Norwegian Business School (Norway, Oslo)
- Universidade do Porto (Portugal)
- Université de Lausanne (Switserland)
- Monash University (Australia, Melbourne)
- EDHEC Business School (France, Nice)
- Zhejiang University (China, Hangzhou)
- HEC Montréal (Canada, Québec) new!
- Hanken School of Economics (Finland, Helsinki) new!
Each academic institution brings corporate partners in to the network. QTEM students will get exclusive access to the corporate partners.
What is the “sum”?
- QTEM is an ambitious and selective programme for outstanding students
- You learn to apply quantitative and analytical skills and techniques to management and economics
- You will broaden your knowledge
- You can study abroad within your MSc
- You will have studied two semesters abroad
- You will do a company internship, and therefore be highly qualified for prestigious employers.