Am I eligible for an Erasmus+ grant?
The rules covering eligibility for an Erasmus+ grant can be found here (in Dutch). We have provided a quick overview for you here:
- You remain enrolled at the UvA.
- Your activities abroad must be part of your studies and you must receive credits.
- You must spend at least two months abroad for your work placement/research.
- It is a full-time work placement/research project (36-40 hours per week).
- The institute at which you are going to do your research is willing to sign and complete an Erasmus Learning Agreement for Traineeships.
You must also take the following into account:
- You are entitled to receive an Erasmus grant for a maximum of 12 months to study/do a (research) work placement during your Bachelor’s degree, and 12 months to study/do a (research) work placement during your Master’s degree.
- If the period of your stay abroad is longer than one academic year, please contact the email address at the bottom of this page.
- Degree programmes may also stipulate their own requirements and conditions. To be eligible for an Erasmus+ grant, you must be nominated by your faculty. Ask your faculty's international office which registration procedures you need to follow for this.